Medicare Advantage Plans
Medicare Advantage with Prescription Drug coverage plans (MAPD) include all of the coverage you get with original Medicare plus much more. Our MAPD plans will lower your out of pocket costs with predictable copayments, lower deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums and also include:
- Prescription drug coverage
- Doctors visits and prescription drug coverage with low or no deductibles
- Preventative coverage such as annual exams, mammograms and prostrate screenings included at no cost
- Emergency and urgent care coverage in the U.S and around the world
- No cost gym membership
- Optional Enhanced Vision, Dental and Hearing package
- Affordable premiums- Plans start at $0!
Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Plans
Medigap plans work side by side with Original Medicare and helps pay some of the health care costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover, like copayments, coinsurance and deductibles. You’ll typically pay a higher premium for a Medigap plan, but you’ll pay less- or nothing- when you get medical care.
- Covers some or all of the costs that Original Medicare (Parts A & B) doesn’t cover
- No network- see any doctor that accepts Medicare
- Pay the same amount whether you see a doctor at home or away
- Do not include Part D prescription drug coverage, but you can choose to add a stand alone drug plan